Petition for Diploma

Students who did not pass the graduation test may now petition for their diploma.

On Monday, March 30, 2015, Governor Nathan Deal signed House Bill 91 into law, thereby creating a new code section, O.C.G.A. § 20-2-281.1. This law became effective immediately. This law provides that students are no longer required to earn a passing score on any graduation tests to earn a high school diploma. Students, no longer enrolled, whose sole reason for not receiving a high school diploma was due to not passing any part of the graduation tests may petition the local board of education for a diploma by completing the Petition Form found at the link below.

Either email a scanned image of the completed form to, or fax the completed form to (770)574-9679.

Contacts (CCA) (9th-10th) (11th-12th)

Are You on Track for Graduation?

All students must have a pathway in order to meet graduation requirements beginning the 2016-2017 school year.  Click on Counselor's Corner for help with determining a pathway.
Click on the appropriate timeline below to make sure you are on track for graduation!

Links for Resourceful Students

Register: ACT or SAT

View text-based website