1. * Wash hands often, especially before eating and
after using the restroom. When you
cannot wash hands, use hand sanitizer.
2. * Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
3. * If your child is sick, keep him/her home, and go
to doctor or school nurse as needed.
4. * You need to be fever-free and vomit-free for 24
hours before returning to school.
5. * Discuss benefits of the flu shot with your child’s doctor.
For more info about flu and other infectious illnesses, visit cdc.gov and type illness in search bar.