To inspire students to do their best in achieving a quality education, to spare no effort in providing a quality learning atmosphere for every student, and to graduation responsible and productive citizens.
Haralson County Schools will be recognized as a leader in improving student achievement for all students.
- Building relationships is key to achieving academic success.
- The health, safety, and welfare of all students and employees are prerequisites to student success.
- All students deserve to be held to high expectations that reflect individual objectives.
- Every person, student and teacher, deserves to be treated with respect.
- Effective communication is essential for all stakeholders.
- Students must be taught academic and life skills including technology to succeed in an ever changing world.
- School experience should be relevant practice for adulthood.
- Regular attendance is fundamental to learning.